20100226

emily and ryan

we're off to door county tomorrow for a wedding.  one of my college roommates, emily, is marrying ryan, who she met while we were living together (with tina and sarah) on orchard street in madison.  i still remember the first time he came over.  he's a great guy, and emily has been one of my favorite roommates. 

i'm so happy to be able to spend my saturday watching two people getting married.  door county is gorgeous.  and i have a new dress that i paid way too much money for that i'm looking forward to wearing.  i'm sure i'll cry, as i've cried at every wedding i've gone to since my own.  and i can't wait to see some of my friends.


my younger sister emma, little spencer, and emma's fiance tyler
watching will and me dance our first dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment